Information about cookies
- “User” shall mean any person using www.intensolingerie.co.uk (hereinafter the “Website”).
- Where there are any discrepancies between the Policy and the consents given by a person notwithstanding the Policy, the Company always takes actions and defines their scope based on consents given on a voluntary basis or on applicable laws.
- While using the Website, the User remains anonymous for as long as they want to provided that they have proper web browser settings. The User may give their Personal Data while registering on the Website and creating an account, purchasing goods, purchasing a gift card, joining a loyalty club, agreeing to receive information about product availability or subscribing to a newsletter.
- For purchases made on the Website, the User must give the following data:
- a) first and last name,
- b) e-mail address,
- c) shipping address (post code code, town or city, address),
- d) phone number,
- e) optionally: the tax identification number for the invoice,
- f) optionally: billing address (for the invoice) – (post code code, town or city, address).
- The data specified in section 5 of this Policy are required for proper purchasing on the Website and unless the User gives an additional consent, the data will not be used for the Company’s marketing purposes. Detailed provisions on the purchasing process and the process of obtaining consents to the use of Personal Data during the purchasing process are described in the INTENSOLINGERIE Online Shop Terms & Conditions.
- The User may agree to receive commercial information by electronic means (hereinafter the “NEWSLETTER”) and to have their e-mail address (Personal Data) processed for the transmission of the NEWSLETTER. Based on the consent given by the User, the Company may send to the User’s e-mail address newsletters and information about special offers, competitions and news published on the Website. Once the User expresses their wish to subscribe to a NEWSLETTER, the following information will be displayed on the User’s screen:
“Dear Customer of the INTENSOLINGERIE NEWSLETTER,
Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 the on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), known as the “GDPR” becomes effective on 25 May 2018.
In view of the above, we wish to inform you about how INTENSOLINGERIE with its registered office in Gdańsk processes your Personal Data and about your related rights. We want our Customers to have complete information about the GDPR and to be aware that they may request the erasure of their Personal Data at any time and to request to no longer receive commercial information by electronic means. Please read through the following notice.
At the same time, please rest assured that we take proper care of the privacy of each of our Customers and that we in no way extend our rights. Your Personal Data are safe with us, and you may withdraw the consent to their collection and processing at any time, in line with the Personal Data Protection Notice provided below. So if you do not want us to process your Personal Data, please send a request for data erasure to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link “click here to unsubscribe” provided in the content of the e-mail you have received, and we will promptly delete your data from our database. Once your Personal Data are erased, you will no longer receive commercial information from INTENSOLINGERIE to the e-mail address your have provided (because you will be deleted from the NEWSLETTER database).
We collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our marketing activities and to send you commercial information (NEWSLETTER);
- to send you information about special offers, competitions and the news published on the Website by electronic means (by e-mail).